Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hair Transplant?

Hi, anyone have experience or know someone who has had experience with the system Bosley hair transplant? Please send your experiences, including but not limited to, the cost of the procedure, pre-post and how it affects their lives, which means that you have returned to work the next day, so the unit and play the sport and I saw an improvement in hair growth after 4-5 months or so. I've also heard that even if the first procedure costs about $ 10,000, people are returning for visits and it costs more? any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Manjot kaur said...

I would like to thank you for sharing this great information with us. I am really glad to learn about this because it helps me to increase my knowledge.
Treatment for Hair fall in Chandigarh
Treatment for Hair loss in Chandigarh

Gupta Hair Transplant said...

Great blog thanks for sharing

Hair Replacement In Ludhiana
Eyebrow Transplants Ludhiana
Permanent Hair Restoration Ludhiana
Hair Transplant Surgery Ludhiana
Best Women Hair Transplant In Ludhiana
Best Hair Loss Treatment For Men
Eyebrow Transplant in Ludhiana
Permanent Hair Restoration Cost

Post a Comment