Monday, February 7, 2011

How much did your hair transplant cost and was it worth it?

How are hair transplants? Were you satisfied with the results? Is it painful? Anything I should know? Some guys spend a small fortune trying to sow baldness. They try creams, lotions, pills, wigs, weaves and transplants - but - eventually - have yet to accept the inevitable and agree with the rest of their lives. Life is not always the way it is supposed to be. It 's just the way it is. How do I address is what makes the difference. My hair transplant costs about $ 9,000. was it worth it? For me, absolutely. As for the "pain" is actually a very easy task. It 's just a long day. I must admit that I was afraid, but in reality, hindisght was a piece of cake. I used these sites to do my own research and http://www.hairtransplantmagazine.com/ http://www.hairtransplantinsider.com really do your research and find out if a good hair transplant surgeon. Good luck with your decision.

3 comments:

aana1 said...

Yeah hair transplant delhi is worth in cost and delivers satisfied results. Follicular unit extraction is safe and painless technique.

Hair Transplant in Dubai said...

Hair Transplant cost affordable procedure, worth deliver results within a days.

FUT Hair Transplant in Dubai

Manjot kaur said...

Great information provided. I appreciate your work.

Treatment for Hair fall in Chandigarh
Treatment for Hair loss in Chandigarh

Post a Comment