Saturday, February 12, 2011

how much does a hair transplant cost?

the hairlne say about 2cm/1inch whole in order to reduce? The surgery is not scar is produced, and the results are better in the short and long term (FUE?) Although this means that it depends on your ball, I can only say in my experience a year when I went to Delhi after my hair transplant done in a famous clinic Darling Buds. I have not learned now working in Delhi, but is home to a city near Delhi, Chandigarh moved. I had a similar area of hair loss two fingers behind my original hairline. This area must be grounded in 1800 by FUE technique. Total expenditure amounted to U.S. $ 2,400 the day after surgery, I had no bandages on and I visited the Taj Mahal, symbol of Love.I now has full head of hair. Thanks to the Indian doctor and his staff was simply amazing.

2 comments:

Hair Transplant in Dubai said...

Hair Transplant different types of procedure like FUT and FUE cost depend on per graft bald area of the head.
FUE Hair Transplant Clinic Dubai

Gupta Hair Transplant said...

Great blog thanks for sharing

Hair Replacement In Ludhiana
Eyebrow Transplants Ludhiana
Permanent Hair Restoration Ludhiana
Hair Transplant Surgery Ludhiana
Best Hair Transplant In Ludhiana
Best Hair Loss Treatment For Men
Hair Transplant Cost Ludhiana
Permanent Hair Restoration Cost

Post a Comment