Saturday, February 26, 2011

Is hair transplant surgery worth it ,what kind of results can I expect?

Next month, I will always hair transplant, it will cost about $ 9000: s I have a bald on top of my head the size of a softball and I am 38 years old. Save your money and splurge on a beautiful lake cruise or vacation, you will meet new people and feel better than a head of hair is not like a human bowling ball in search of beats, if you can affford Hi, If you really want to grow your natural hair and has a natural hairline, hair surgery then your best bet. Besides hair growth, there are only three other treatments for hair loss approved by FDA - Propecia, Minoxidil, LaserComb. Propecia is to keep the hair you've already great, but not proven, regrowth of lost hair. Minoxidil grow back moderate amounts of hair, but only in certain cases. Finally, the LaserComb is still too new to prove effective, but who knows - it can grow hair as well. I had a Bosley hair restoration procedure done in July, and was not happy with the results because the procedure, I kept a blog called BattleAgainstBald.com. The blog shows the results of my Bosley hair transplantation and I also have a wealth of information about hair loss and other methods used to correct this. I'm sure the blog, any questions you may have to answer. Good luck in your fight against the shell and let me know if you have any questions. -Seth.